At 9.3.2019 Mr. Consento participated in the annual conference of Spectro Group with participation of over 100 from the leading aesthetic clinics and centers in Bulgaria, which was held this year at the Holiday Inn Sofia. At the conference, technological innovations and new solutions are traditionally presented to facilitate the activities of dermatologists and other specialists in the field of aesthetic medicine and beauty treatments.
The keynote speakers were Dr. Emil Burdarov, part of the Spectro Group and the Spectroesthetics Clinic, Dr. Eleonora Valyanova, Dr. Lydia Vanesca, Dr. Pablo Naranjo (Spain), Dr. Iva Stoilova and Dr. Ilan Caravani ( Belgium).
The Consento presentation was intended to introduce aesthetic physicians to the topic of effectively managing their clients through the use of a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system. The main issues addressed by the presentation are:
- Why it's important to manage customers effectively
- What are the most common problems of the clinics that Consento works with
- What is CRM and what comes as functionality from a modern CRM system
- Consent Stats
- Main modules in Consento Health & Beauty (Consento for aesthetic clinics) - client profile, schedule management and appointment recording, client file, sending individual and mass messages (campaigns), reports and analyzes
- Mobile application for doctors
You can see all the slides from the presentation below.
The Consento Health & Beauty business line has been developed in partnership with Spectro Group. The first clinic to be registered and already using the platform is Spectroesthetics. Thanks to the consultations with our partners and the received feedback and guidance from them, Concento Health & Beauty is adapted especially for the needs of aesthetic clinics and centers for aesthetic procedures.
In case you are interested in Concento Health & Beauty, you can read more details here or write to us at email@example.com.