Dermatology and Venereology
Dr. Denitsa Zheleva graduated in medicine from 2012 at the Medical University - Varna.
Has a recognized specialty in Dermatology and Venereology from 2017.
During 2014 he defended his diploma work on the topic: "Risk factors in the work environment, work process and jobs in the dermatology and venereology sector" and obtained a master's degree in Health Management.
He specializes in skin and venereal diseases in the Dermatology and Venereology Sector of Ajabadem City Hospital Tokuda Hospital - Sofia in the period 2013-2017. targeted therapy. "
2010- 2018.- Practical courses for the application of temporary aesthetic hyaluronic acid-based fillers.
Skin diseases: special interests in the field of drug-induced skin diseases, connective tissue diseases, hereditary and genetic dermatoses; therapy in patients with psoriasis, bullous dermatoses and diseases of the hair and nails (application of biological therapy, phototherapy, laser procedures for onychomycosis). Acquired certificates for practical courses in cryotherapy, allergological tests, dermatoscopy, dermatohistopathology, innovations in the treatment of skin diseases.
Pediatric dermatology - diagnosis and treatment of skin problems in newborns and children: atopic dermatitis, vitiligo, ichthyosis, genodermatoses.
Sexually transmitted infections - diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, development of programs for the prevention of sexually transmitted infections.
Aesthetic dermatology - correction of signs of aging by injection of botulinum toxin, temporary fillers, mesotherapy, application of aesthetic lasers.
Laser and hardware procedures: Experience in performing procedures with laser systems (Alexandrite, Diode, Nd-Yag lasers) by Alma lasers, Lumenis Light sheer, Candela, Fotona and others.
- 2018 Polyclinic Bulgaria
- 2017, Reverse Aesthetic Clinic
- 2017 Medical Center "First Children's Consultative Clinic", Sofia
- 2017 Part-time PhD student at the Department of Dermatology and Venereology Acibadem City Clinic Tokuda Hospital
- 2014-2017 Sofia Dermatological Clinic
- 2013- 2017 - Specialist - Sector "Dermatology and Venereology" Acibadem City Clinic Tokuda Hospital - Sofia
- 2010-2013 - Regional Medical Representative for Northeast Bulgaria to the company "Lizasof" Ltd. - Official distributor of the French dermatocosmetic company "Lisaskin" Paris.
- 2009-2013 - Organizer and coordinator of ANTISPIN campaigns on the territory of Varna.
- 2009-2013 - Member of the HIV / AIDS and AIDS Advisory Council of Varna Municipality.
Scientific and professional interests and achievements:
Active participation in seminars, symposia, conferences and congresses at the Bulgarian and European level with the presentation of oral presentations and posters. Each year he undergoes additional medical courses such as:
- 2011, two weeks medical internship at the University Clinics of the First Moscow Medical University, Moscow, Russia;
- 2014 Master Class “Non Melanoma Skin Cancers: A Holistic Approach and State of the Art” Belgrade, Serbia;
- 2015 Winter School at the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology "Dermatopathology-basics", Zurich, Switzerland;
- 2015 d. An intensive course in dermatosurgery, led by the team of Prof. Peter Kohl of the Vivantes Clinic, Berlin and a course in dermatoallergology with the participation of leading Bulgarian specialists with practical training;
- 2013-2017 Fostering courses at European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology;
- 2016, Allergy Skin Group, Zurich, Switzerland, EACCI Platform European Association for Clinical Allergy and Immunology;
- 2016, World allergy congress Jerusalem, Israel; WAO Congress World Allergology Organization;
- September 2017 Self-Study with Dr. Vincent Sibaud on the application of the latest approaches to the treatment of adverse drug reactions in the use of antitumor targeted therapy - Institut universitaire du cancer de Toulouse Oncopolé;
Membership in scientific organizations:
- BDD Bulgarian Dermatological Society
- Association of Private Dermatologists-Venereologists
- EADV European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- EACCI European Association for Clinical Allergology and Immunology
- WAO World Allergy Organization
- therapy in patients with psoriasis, bullous dermatosis
- application of biological therapy, phototherapy, laser procedures for onychomycosis
- diagnosis and treatment of skin problems in newborns and children: atopic dermatitis, vitiligo, ichthyosis, genodermatosis
- diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- correction of signs of aging by injection of botulinum toxin, temporary fillers, mesotherapy, application of aesthetic lasers
- procedures with laser systems from Alma lasers, Lumenis Light sheer (Alexandrite and Diode lasers), Candela (Nd-Yag laser), Fotona and others.