- obstetrics and gynecology
Dr. Tatiana Abadjieva graduated in medicine from 2007 at the Medical University - Sofia.
Has a specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology from 2014.
During the 2007-2009 period, Dr. Abadjieva was an Assistant Physician to ET, Dr. Nora Stepanyan.
2009- 2014 Dr. Tatayana Abadjieva is a specialist physician at Second Sheinovo SAGBAL.
2012-2018 Dr. Abadzhieva works as an obstetrician gynecologist at the Phoenix Phoenix 87 Center.
2014 - currently is a specialist obstetrician-gynecologist at Second SAGBAL Sheinovo
From the end of 2018 - Dr. Tatiana Abadzhieva is also reviewed in Polyclinic Bulgaria
Dr. Tatyana Abadzhieva's scientific interests are in the field of:
Obstetrics - establishing pregnancy and monitoring normal and pathological pregnancy
Gynecology - prophylactic examinations, contraceptive consultations, termination of unwanted pregnancy
Dr. Abadjieva actively participates in seminars, symposia, conferences and congresses at Bulgarian and European level, presenting presentations and posters. Each year he undergoes additional medical courses such as:
- 2018 g WORKSHOP EXHOGRAPHY OF THE MOTHER AND THE FET OF HOLY Sofia Sofia Hospital with foreign participation
- 2018 d Participation in TT Contraception Course - European Association for Contraception and Reproductive Health, Belgrade, Serbia
- 2018 d course Hysteroscopy with practical focus on MU-Sofia
- 2015 d Attendance Symposium Perinatal Medicine Madrid, Spain
- Ultrasound Diagnostics in Obstetrics and Gynecology - BAUAG annual courses from 2012 to 2018
- Obstetric and gynecological consultations